Moji currently offers FREE Standard Shipping for all orders shipping to anywhere within the United States – that’s right, to all 50 states!
Moji can ship all over the globe, including to APO addresses. Please refer to the shipping options when checking out for a complete list. For questions, please contact Customer Support (800.593.2045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org).
All products are shipped from Moji’s fulfillment center in Northbrook, Illinois.
To track your order at any time, log in to your account.
If an order is placed Monday through Friday, before 10 a.m. Central Time, then the order will generally be shipped the same day. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays and/or Federal Holidays, regardless of the day or time, will generally be processed and shipped on the following business day.
For orders shipping to the United States, the delivery time for your shipment depends on the shipping options you choose. For example:
- Standard Shipping (3-14 business days) (USPS or FedEx)
- FedEx 2-Day Shipping (2 business days)
- FedEx Overnight (1 business day)
Please note that if you prefer to receive your product sooner than the estimated time for FREE Standard Shipping, then you may expedite your shipping for an additional fee.
Moji cannot guarantee specific delivery times. Shipping times are estimates and vary depending on order processing time and distance of the “ship to” address from our Northbrook, Illinois warehouse.
Import duties, taxes, and related charges, if any, are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are always the buyer’s responsibility.
NOTE FOR USE TAX IN STATES WHERE MOJI DOES NOT COLLECT SALES TAX
Moji collects sales tax in IL and WA. This notice is for customers in other states.
- Moji does not collect sales or use tax in other states.
- Purchases may be subject to use tax in other states unless exempt from tax in those states.
- A purchase is not exempt from tax merely because it’s made over the internet or via mail, phone, or fax.
- Many states require customers to report their purchases that were not taxed and pay use tax on those purchases. Customers should check their state’s reporting requirements for tax forms, if any, to be used for this purpose.